Dear Job Seeker
Our approach is to treat everyone as a real person with unique aims and aspirations, skills, experience and needs. We realise you must look at long term prospects for career development and personal growth, as well as the content of the initial role. We understand you have a life outside work and which will influence the decisions you make about your choice of job.
We recognise that the job seeking process can be quite fraught and frustrating at times. We aim to take some of the strain off your shoulders and to make it easier for you.
To find out how we can help you, you can do no better than to read our testimonials. This is better than hundreds of words which we could write here.
However, it might also be helpful if we show what we do and what we will not do. So here are our DO’S and DON’TS.
- Interview you to learn about your skills and experience and requirements
- Keep you informed at all stages of the recruitment process
- Offer career counselling and guidance in CV preparation.
- Ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
- Brief you thoroughly about the client and the vacancy before an interview, providing a Recruitment Brief covering all aspects of the position.
- Carefully match your CV to vacancies, to ensure we contact you only about vacancies which match your skills and experience.
- Be helpful and polite at all times.
- Submit your own CV to clients with a report highlighting your relevant skills, experience and needs.
- Send your CV to clients without discussing the vacancy with you first.
- Pressurise you into accepting a position which is not right for you.
- Mail shot your CV indiscriminately.
We deal with vacancies at all levels in all sectors of the IT industry – from Senior Consultancy roles up to £100,000 to new graduate positions.
We will look forward to hearing from you soon.